W E A R E H I R I N G
Are you looking for a new job in a pet shop? A café? Or a grooming salon? Look no further!
We're on the lookout for new staff members for both our exciting new Clifton shop and our established Bradford on Avon store.
Please read the following job descriptions carefully before applying.
J O B V A C A N C I E S
q u a l i f i e d d o g g r o o m e r s
CANDIDATES NEEDED IN BOTH CLIFTON AND BRADFORD ON AVON
We are looking for skilled and experienced dog groomers to join Doghouse! If you are skilled at Dog Grooming and think you would fit in well with our team, drop us a message - we'd love to hear from you.
DOGHOUSE has a reputation for doing things differently and our dog grooming is no exception. We are a small, friendly team delivering exceptional customer service, owners come to us because they know that we take our time and groom in a gentle and compassionate way. Benefits include a happy work place, competitive salary, on-going specialist training, great coffee, annual leave and pension.
We're interested in hearing from groomers who...
- Have experience working in a busy grooming environment.
- Can confidently and compassionately manage dogs and their owners.
- Have an ability to work independently and as part of a small team.
- Are enthusiastic about dogs and committed to their welfare.
The ideal candidate will:
- Experience working in a busy salon and/or suitable relevant qualifications such as a City & Guilds Level 3 in dog grooming.
- Be able to provide friendly and outstanding customer service.
- Keep detailed grooming records.
- Maintain a high level of presentation in the salon.
- Manage the salon booking diary efficiently.
- Team player
- Eye for detail
- Great communication skills
- Dedicated & loyal
All of our grooming roles will include weekend work, we usually work alternate weekends on both a Saturday and Sunday.
r e t a i l s a l e s a s s i s t a n t / b a r i s t a
CANDIDATES NEEDED IN BRADFORD ON AVON
We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service. Owners come to us because they know they will get sound, honest advice and a friendly welcome. We are looking for an individual who is happy to work in a busy shop environment and in our café as a barista. Benefits include a happy workplace, competitive salary, on-going specialist training, great coffee, annual leave and pension.
Part time: 2 days per week which will include weekend work (this is non-negotiable). There will be an opportunity for additional days as and when required.
Working at Doghouse can be demanding, physically and mentally, but the work is varied, the customers are lovely and the puppy kisses are an added bonus.
We are looking for candidates with an enthusiasm for dogs, design & independent stores, who are motivated to work independently and as part of our small team, ideally with a minimum of 3+ years experience working in retail or a busy coffee shop environment.
Pet shop experience, or having an in-depth knowledge of pet products, is preferred.
Traits: Dedicated & loyal, an eye for detail, friendly, hardworking, positive & proactive.
The role will involve:
- Working directly with customers within the store, providing friendly & outstanding customer service
- Managing the online booking diary for grooming appointments
- Keeping a detailed record of stock & customer orders
- Maintaining a high level of store presentation
- Developing product knowledge
- Accepting deliveries & checking stock received (this can be hard physical work)
h o w t o a p p l y
If you are interested in joining our team then please send a letter of introduction outlining what skills you have and why you would like to work with us along with your CV to email@example.com.
Please include the role you would like to apply for in the subject of the email.
To get in touch regarding brand partnerships, in-store events, blogs/ sponsored posts, or to use our photographs, please email Philippa at firstname.lastname@example.org.